Tennis Unlocked is a collaboration of UK coaches that are growing tennis participation. This is a huge opportunity to join us as part of a national initiative to give more people the chance to play tennis and raise vital funds for Comic Relief….and we need YOUR HELP!
Through your local schools and club members, we will get thousands of people taking part in the Red Nose Tennis Challenge, with each child doing 5 tennis activities while wearing something RED. The activities will be explained via a pre-recorded video which everyone can watch. Parents, friends, and family are then invited to sponsor their child via this page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tennisu-rednoseday21
WHY GET INVOLVED:
- Gain kudos and admiration from the schools, club members and local community by offering everyone the opportunity to be involved
- Only need 30 minutes of your time to make a MASSIVE impact as all the major work has been done with email templates ready to drop your club / business name into them
- You may want to create an offer to promote your club / business e.g. Free tennis session for everyone who takes part and attract new players
- This is a fun and active way to celebrate Red Nose Day with minimal organisation for you and the schools
- Great way to raise vital funds as a team of UK coaches via online payment for those that wish to donate
- Recognition in local and national media for being a part of a bigger initiative with all the other coaches getting involved
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Click here to complete this simple form
- We will send you a link with all the templates and a 3-step guide on what you need
to do in 30 minutes
….AND THAT IS IT!
WHO IS TENNIS UNLOCKED?
Tennis Unlocked are making tennis affordable and accessible during lockdown with over 2000 schools a week receiving fun tennis at home videos. Our aim is to help children through fun tennis exercises and combat the mental and physical issues that lockdown is having on youngsters. It all started in Milton Keynes in January 2021 by John Cavill and now there is a growing network of over 30 tennis coaches across the country producing weekly tennis videos for their local schools. Not only has the initiative created lots of local media attention but John has recently featured on BBC Breakfast, BBC Look East and ITV Anglia. They are delighted to be involved in raising funds for Comic Relief through the Red Nose Tennis Challenge and hope that children across the country will get involved!